Ever wondered, how to track who calls your business and the campaign that drives those calls? A call tracking system software, can not only track calls and the campaigns that drive them, but also derive a lot more information that can help advertising your business.
How it works
The software system allows you to gain access to attribution of phone calls and keywords to online and offline campaigns. The responses are tracked and recorded, along with accessing other data, that can help you identify the leading marketing campaigns.
Some of these softwares also offer other features, like SMS automation, which can respond to missed calls. Most of the CA tracking system softwares are not free, but some of these offer free trials.
- A good call tracking system software is easy to use and has an intuitive dashboard.
- It provides you with information that helps you assess a campaign’s capability to grow.
- You can also track the campaign to find it’s associated website, and gain access to it’s history to assess if the campaign will be beneficial to your company.
- Keyword tracking is also offered, where you can track the keywords that are used to drive calls to your business.
Features of a Call Tracking System Software
- Call tracking system software allows you to track and identify the incoming call number and it’s source.
- It allows you to access to the location information from which the call was placed.
- It records the duration of the call.
- It gives information on the number of calls you receive.
- It also gives information about the device that was used to make the call.
- It gives information on the profile of the caller, like, the caller’s name, phone number, and whether they were a new caller.
- It gives all information about the call, like, if the call was answered or went to voicemail, if the call was on hold, and if the call was ended by the caller in the middle of it.
- It gives access to call routing.
- It has a reporting and intuitive dashboard.
Uses and Benefits of a Call Tracking System Software
- You can identify the advertising campaigns by associating a phone number with it.
- You can identify the keywords that drive your calls, and use the information for the profit of your business.
- You can assess and analyze whether the marketing campaigns are qualified leads, and you can change your campaign based on that.
- You can improve your calls by identifying the areas of improvement, with the help of call records.
- You can find information about how many calls you receive from each marketing strategy, and assess which one works the best for your company.
- You can also find out if the caller was a customer or an agent.
Call tracking system software is a great way to bring profits to your company. Some of these softwares have incredible features of providing detailed custom reports. There are a few good softwares that give offer you a free trial. Give it a go, as they might be a little pricey, but they are worth it.